|Home > Legal Information||Share|
Excel® is a registered trademark of Microsoft® Corporation. The material on this site is not associated in any way with Microsoft®.
EVA™ (Economic Value Added) is a registered trademark of Stern Stewart & Company. All trademarks, service marks and companies names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Please read these Terms carefully before using this Web site. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the Terms set out below.
1. You are wholly responsible for use of this site by any person using your terminal or point of presence and you must ensure that any such person fully complies with these Terms.
2. You agree to use this site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Although Business Spreadsheets (hereby referred to as B-S) have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information posted on this site and downloadable software is accurate, B-S give no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information posted on this site or the outcomes of using any of the downloadable software.
4. B-S own all copyright, database rights and all similar rights in this site and the information contained in it. You may use the information and reproduce it in hard copy for your personal reference only. The information may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed, transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material without B-S's prior written permission. Any copy of the information which you make must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices shown on the initial download or print-out.
5. Where this site provides hypertext links to other locations on the Internet, such links are not an endorsement by B-S of any products or services in such web sites and B-S do not necessarily support or approve of the same. You use such links entirely at your own risk and B-S accept no responsibility for the content or use of such web sites or information contained in such web sites.
6. This site also utilizes cookies to track a user's session. This enables the site to determine a user's desired products to purchase. We do not link cookies to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY B-S ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. B-S MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, B-S DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. B-S DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SOFTWARE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. B-S WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES.
8. B-S reserve the right to make changes to this Site, these Terms and its services at any time. If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, these Terms shall continue to be valid as to their other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision.