Excel categorizing data for data management
Excel Categorizing Data
Rate this solution: (3/5 from 1 vote)
|Categorizing Data for Excel is an Excel add-in that allows the categorization of records in an Excel table based on a defined categorization criteria. Unique values in a column can be extracted and used to build another table with that data. Time can be grouped by frequency such as years, months, weeks and inclusive days lapsed. |
Stratification of data can be made based on a one to one correspondence. A column of data can also be separated into different parts and categories based on the categorization criteria.
Key Features of Categorizing Data for Excel include:
- Extract unique cases - This tool extracts unique values from a column in an Excel table.
- Test the 'stratification table sufficiency' - examines the data and shows in a column all values not included in the stratification table.
- Stratification 1 to 1 - deals with the frequent need to categorize the data by stating a 1-to-1 correspondence.
- Categorize database - practical tool to categorize records in a table based on a category table.
- Time stratification - categorizes a table by adding one more column to the data being observed. To use this tool you need at least one date-type field in your table. Split field - splits an Excel table in multiple data groups according to repeated values in the selected field by category or by time.
- Export sheets - This tools allows the exporting of chosen sheets from a workbook with options such as converting formulas to values, keeping colors, and ordering.
- Toggle settings - This tool saves time by saving settings that can be recuperated and utilized for repetitive tasks.
- Freeze or Divide panes - This tool can help in the process of creating, navigating through, editing excessively long models and keeping an eye on them.
Get It Price: USD 29.95
(Updated on 2016-10-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum
or proposed as a project to the Excel freelance