HR Balanced Scorecard
Excel hr balanced scorecard for human resources
Excel HR Balanced Scorecard
Rate this solution: (3.7/5 from 3 votes)
HR Balanced Scorecard for Excel measures metrics related to a Human Resources department. |
Measure and control the performance of HR department with the Excel HR Balanced Scorecard. This scorecard has some key metrics that will help to measure and control the performance of a Human Resources department.
Customizable fields can be defined with measures and relative influence to record and monitors staff performance measures such as:
- Cost per hour – salary and calculation of indirect costs such as agency fees, relocation and expenses incurred for the employment.
- Turnover cost – calculation of termination, new hire, and vacancy and learning curve costs.
- Turnover Rate – the rate that employees leave the organization.
- Time to Fill – the period from the job requisition date to the new hire start date.
- Length of Employment – time of employment including consideration of job title, department and other classification characteristics.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2016-11-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum
or proposed as a project to the Excel freelance