Excel data cleansing for data management
Excel Data Cleansing
Rate this solution: (3.1/5 from 8 votes)
Data Cleansing for Excel is designed to automate commonly demanded tasks for cleansing data in Excel. The Excel add-in presents a menu of options for interrogating, cleaning, modifying and transforming data for targeted ranges. Data cleansing is fast and automatic allowing to save considerable time and resources for cleaning data in a customized way for analytical purposes, publishing and application integration.|
Key features of Data Cleansing for Excel include:
- Remove extra, leading or trailing spaces in selected columns.
- Remove all alphabetic characters in selected columns
- Remove all numeric data in selected columns.
- Remove special or user defined characters in selected columns.
- Remove duplicates in data (with option to keep the first instance).
- Remove unique values from a column.
- Remove values from one column if they exist in another column.
- Prevent duplicate entries into specified columns.
- Color highlight duplicate rows and/or unique rows.
- Count duplicates in specified column.
- Compatible with all versions of Excel for Windows.
Try It Get It (Pricing is available on the next page)(Updated on 2016-12-01)
Additional Excel business solutions are categorized as Free Excel solutions
and the most popular
. Further solutions proposed for specific user requirements can be either found in the Excel Help Forum
or proposed as a project to the Excel freelance